Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I have a 2008 dodge durango starting running badly thought

Customer Question

I have a 2008 dodge durango starting running badly thought I was having a flat tire then it started lunging and the throttle light came on - the dodge mechanics checked it out and said no oil in engine it starts but sounds awful
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if it can be fixed love the car no low oil light never came on
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing they said it was ruined
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: I've always taken very good care of it but I was a few thousand over on an oil change
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN and the code or codes stored in the computer? Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have that information
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Can you get that information for me? Tonight or even tomorrow?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for that information. Have you checked the engine oil level and condition?