Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

My truck says it will not start after 200 miles JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

My truck says it will not start after 200 miles
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Took out my def system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: But the computer thinks its there
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, what do you mean you took out your def system? did you add a def delete module or something:?the warning is most likely due to low def fluid level in the module. i have to step away from the computer but i will respond as soon as i can