Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My esp bas light, traction light, serv*****light,

Customer Question

my esp bas light, traction light, serv*****light, and abs lights are on. replace all sensors that the computer noted and they will not go off. what needs to be checked now
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the light just came on one night. front rotor and brake was bad and the wheel bearing. replace all of that and the lights would not go out. took to a guy who has a computer and he said the speed sensor in the back was bad and replaced both of them. after that the lights still stay on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced speed sensor right and left in the rear. replaced both rotors and pads in the front. replace front left wheel bearing assembly and sensor.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Have you had the fault codes cleared out again after all of these repairs to see if the light then turns off from there at all?In some cases this is all that is needed.If this has already been done and the light has come back let me know as well as let me know the code numbers setting with this issue here if you can. Thanks Pete