Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I have a Dakota Sport that wont start. I have replaced the

Customer Question

I have a Dakota Sport that wont start. I have replaced the Battery, Starter and the Electronic ignition. It still wont start just clicks.
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We can jump start from the starter to the cylanoid but, don't have any power to the windows, radio, lights or wipers. We are just stumped
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replacing the starter, Electronic ignition, Battery and positive cable end
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: It still wont start with the key and just clicks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!