Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Dodge Ram 2500 Badlands Edition: I need a owners manual for

Customer Question

I need a owners manual for a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 / Badlands Edition
Can you estimate delivery time to z/c 58201
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on... Are you just looking for a Owners Manual for your 2012 Ram? If so then I can get you one here online to download.. WOuld you like to download a Owners Manual here? Talk soon,Brad
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.
Do you still need help?