Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Ram 2500: I have a Ram 2500 Diesel. When the headlights turn

Customer Question

I have a Ram 2500 Diesel. When the headlights turn on, my tire sensor warning light also turns on. When the headlights turn off, the sensor goes off. Any reason why or things I can look at?
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a 2012.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. This is a problem with the instrument cluster itself. It is an internal short between the illumination circuit and the tire sensor indicator. Replacing the instrument cluster will take care of this. If you want to replace it yourself, let me know and I will send you the procedure. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see how it is going with the truck. let me know if you still need further help. Please note: If I have been at all helpful, please help me and rate using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!