Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My brake light on a 2001 grid caravan sport do not wot, replaced

Customer Question

My brake light on a 2001 grid caravan sport do not wot, replaced all bulbs, and brake switch. Only center dome brake works. Fuses are good and have power. Only power to the white/tan wire at the brake switch
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: ???? Kind of an odd ? No just the brake lights
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are sure all the fuse are okay then check and see if you have power out of the intelligent power module on the white/tan power feed out at pin 17 to the real lamps. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Brake%20light%20May%208.pdf