Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I was driving and the engine lite came on after getting fuel

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I changed the fuel filter
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: New filter is in
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Yes
JA: What else should I tell the Dodge Mechanic?
Customer: This has happened before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: The code P2146
Category: Dodge
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist the check engine light will store a code for the area of failure. once we know that code we can narrow down the area of failure for you. you can have it read for free at any parts store. it is a free service. get back to us with the code and we can continue. Roy