Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I am trying to get my key fob to work. i replaced the battery

Customer Question

i am trying to get my key fob to work. i replaced the battery and it doesn't always open the doors. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't
JA: Dealing with a malfunctioning key fob can be frustrating and really inconvenient -- the mechanics will have somegood ideas about what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I suspect the battery is not making a good connection but i don't know. sometimes it works and more often than not, it doesn't work. it worked perfectly until the battery went dead.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i would like to
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: no. it runs great
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
year?model?factory Remote Start?
hello?year?model?factory Remote Start?