Freightliner fl60: 5.9 cummins in fl60 auto trans truck comes

Customer Question

5.9 cummins in fl60 auto trans truck comes snd goes out of a dead pedal with or without cruise if driving will run up to highway speed use foot or cruise when lte up on pedal or speed by cruise needs to slow check engine light comes on truck has dead pedal press pedal speed will drop 10 mph then pedal comes back runs right back up to speed it will do this also at low speed when pedal i let up light come on dead pedal again
Historyof fuel system new injector pump 2 years ago and lift pump ecm has been rmoved and checked within last month and came back as working fine injector pump was sent back to bosh and check it passed all
I broke down took to dealer they change lift pump still have same problem
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** pedal on these is usually caused by either a bad ecm, or the apps , acellerator pedal position sensor, you say you have replaced the ecm, but what about the apps? wht codes are stored when the check engine light comes on?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry to send on sunday i tested apps and pulled codes codes show 1_0.1 /ecu128/abs136 dealer said code was a low fuel pressure
In apps test with meter 5 volts on supply when reading supply to signal line meter starts 4 volts drops to 1 volt which seems to be going wrong way in my mind ?
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 months ago.
Have you checked the lift pump pressure and the rail pressure yet?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Freightliner dealer had they out new lift pump.on it was no help ive check line can find no blockage
In driveing truck only seams fall to dead pedal when u let off pedal
If truck is in limp manual down shift brings pedal back and run back up to speed till let up on pedal
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 months ago.
then it has to be a bad apps,Tim
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
New one installed acts same process checking wiring harness
For cut break or a plug short and nrw grounds
Im done on inside of cab ill ne.going under hood to open up over weekend
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 months ago.
yes, you need to ohm out the wires from the apps to the ecm, if they are good, then this just leaves abad ecm,Tim