Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2006 Dodge RAM 1500 and the blower motor is not running.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Dodge RAM 1500 and the blower motor is not running. It used to but after a/c was running for a bit it would slowly stop blowing. I changed the resistor now it doesn't blow at all. I even tried the old resistor again and still nothing.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can I will. But if it's some kind of electrical issue I'll take it back and demand them to fix it
JA: Electrical repairs can be a challenge - so many wires, so little time. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: Yeah the RPM gauge does not work and the low wiper fluid light will not go off. But right now I'm worried about a/c
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. my name is ***** ***** see that your question has not been answered yet. Do you still need help with the blower motor problem?