Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Dodge & Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I put my windows up to run into the store and when I came out

Customer Question

I put my windows up to run into the store and when I came out to put them back down they wouldn't go down I was trying to figure out what fuse is it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: None of the power windows will go down only the sunroof work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to find a fuse but the fuse box in the telling me exactly where it's located
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: It's a 2004 Dodge Durango Hemi limited edition
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.The Power Windows use a "Circuit Breaker", which is located in the Inside Fuse PanelRemove Circuit Breaker for apprx 1 minuteReinsertIF Windows still do NOT work, then test Voltage on "both sides" of the Circuit Breaker with Key ONClick Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
did you need more information?please respond or ratethank you