Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Replaced both batti JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

Replaced both batti
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: replaced both batteries - passé age side first- truck started up good but went to replace drivers side - just because I bought 2 - will not turn over - no matter what l did - trying to reset my pcm
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Dodge Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Took off Both neg. side - to reset computer/ Pcm everything l found on the computer l did
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: 2012 ram 3500_ replaced both batteries - checked out all fuses- said a few choice words over as well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Diesel
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Replaced both batteries on 2012 ram 3500 diesel - replaced passenger side first- truck started up great but bought the second battery and replaced the driver side - nothing that l found on line worked - reset computer- nothing worked/
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will not turn over- starts but will not turn over- tried to jump the battery's again- nothing
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Do all of the lights work? Done lights, headlights and lights on the instrument cluster illuminate with the key on? Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Needed a code machine - it's done
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.