Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I can't find the APP sensor or get to it JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I can't find the APP sensor or get to it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 has a bad APP Sensor I've am unable to remove the battery tray to get to it
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes just need to get the battery tray out
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: It is exposed but is being held by screws somewhere please make it easy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  xsvector replied 9 months ago.
app sensor 03 should have a cable not drive by wire what code are you getting?