-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Dealer says the DRL cannot be turned on in my new journey because

Customer Question

dealer says the DRL cannot be turned on in my new journey because the LMK sales code isn't in the options list
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak code like it's their native tongue. They're great at getting to the bottom of things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Need to have my daytime running lights turned on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I will if I can but I understand this is just a computer update dealer says no. Who is right?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: Seems to have the proper equipment just doesn't have the LMK sales code in the computer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. Your dealership will need to contact WIC in Dealerconnect and have them add LMK to your VIN and then you can reconfigure the TIPM to activate the DRL... If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Customer: replied 7 months ago.