Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I ran it out of diesel. It's not starting. It's a 2010 JA:

Customer Question

I ran it out of diesel. It's not starting. It's a 2010
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've tried turning the key on to engage the fuel pump numerous times but that hasn't worked either.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Was hoping to. I'm 10 miles from town on a dirt road
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: It's a 2500 pickup
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. I'm wondering if you got the vehicle going... If you still need help with this concern, please post a reply and I'll be glad to help the best I can from this side of the internet... Keep me posted... Thank you, Robert