Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Engine has been leaking oil. Driving down highway and engine

Customer Question

Engine has been leaking oil. Driving down highway and engine cuts off. Checked to see if oil and there was none. My oil light did not come on so that was weird. Put oil in car now have this hard knocking noise. Do you know what it could be?
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Dodge Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I want to get it fixed. It's a 2005 dodge magnum.
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hi I'm Kevin can you send me a video so I can hear noise ?