Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs

Marca po304 ya le cambie bujias cables bobina y bomba de gasolina

Customer Question

Marca po304 ya le cambie bujias cables bobina y bomba de gasolina y no selequita
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Enciende como ala cuarta vez
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Si
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cambie cables bujias bonba de gasolina y el coil
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The code P0304 indicates you have an engine misfire on the #4 cylinder and with everything you have replaced you need to start first with checking to see if you have spark out of the new coil. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there. I also need to know what year and model your Dodge is. Post back when you can and we can work from there.