Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

My 2007 dodge ram 1500 has no brake lights and the rear turning

Customer Question

my 2007 dodge ram 1500 has no brake lights and the rear turning signal lights. bulbs, fuses and fuse box are good, please help
JA: Working brake lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: both my brake and turning signal lights stopped working at the same time and my turning signal lights in the front turn off and on very rapidly
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i have no choice but to fix it myself
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: the air bag light has been on for a while in my dash and the abs lights comes on and off spuratically
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
why do u need my vin?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i was told i would have an answer for the 5.00 fee, so answer the original question
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what a joke and rip off this is, thanks for nothing
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
I need your VIN to pull a correct wiring diagram.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
bullshit, this site is a rip off and i've gone to the better business bureau and filed a complaint
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Dont be silly. We are here to help others. I need accurate information from you in order to provide you with correct information. Oh, by the way, we have an A+ rating with the BBB CLICK HERE