Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech

No turn signals and no hazards JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

No turn signals and no hazards
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have no turn signals and no hazards but all buss fueses are GOOD
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked all the mini bus fueses and they are GOOD however there's no turn signals
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: It's a3.3 litre96 grand caravan le
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is***** you are 100% certain that the fuses are all good, then the 2 things that the problem will be is either the combination tur/hazard flasher, or the multifunction switch. Would you like the procedures for replacing the flasher or the switch? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I have not heard from you in a while and was just wondering how it is going with the van.If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank you! Chris