Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2008 Dodge Caliber new battery new starter and still no st

Customer Question

2008 Dodge Caliber new battery new starter and still no start
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.One common cause for the type of problem you are having can be caused by the wireless control module locking up. In some cases you can try disconnecting both battery cable and touching them together for a few second s and it may clear. Try this first. Chrysler has also released a service bullet dealing with this type of concern if the reset dose not work. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below, copy and paste it to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20service%20bulletin%20APR%2030.pdf