Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Ram 1500 SLT 4 X 4 4 door: 2004 dodge ram 1500 with Hemi.

Customer Question

2004 dodge ram 1500 with Hemi. security light flashing dimly, buzzing sound, no radio, no dome lights, key fob does not work, Electronic lock switch works only when ignition switch is on. Other than that I drive it everyday to work (approx 70 miles)
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Have you checked the fuses? especially the IOD fuse? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Check fuse # ***** Check it with a 12 volt test light. The light should power up on both of the little test points on top of the fuse. Let me know what you find. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Do you have power on fuse 51?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am buying a multi-meter this week. I have not had time to check the fuse box. It still concerns me that when ever i open the door the security light is diimly flashing and there is a buzzer sound that I think would be an alarm. Once I start the truck those tow items stop and the locks and dome lights work but still not the battery. I have changed out a number of the fuses with known good fuses. I will get back to you when I test the fuse ports.
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Ok I will keep an eye out for you.Chris