Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Need a radio code dodge caravan navigationSerial

Customer Question

Need a radio code for my dodge caravan navigationSerial number is *****
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. I can get you that code, but I will need the VIN number of the Caravan in order to get it. I will wait for your reply. Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It came from a 2012 Dodge Ram
Vin 1C6RD7HT0CS217163I'm installing in my caravan now so it's asking for the radio code. The face is marked RHB
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Ok, but send me the VIN number of the Caravan that it is going into. Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2D4RN4DG8BR725011
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Thanks. I will be right back. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Ok, found it! The code is 9781. I hope this helps, and if so please don't forget to take a minute and rate my service so I can get credit for this. Thank you! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Did the code work?
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello again, were you able to see if the radio code I sent you worked? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Good morning! Last night I sent you the code for your RHB radio, but never heard back from you afterwards. What happened? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I am just checking back to see how it is going with the radio. Was the code correct? I have been trying to reach out to you but you will not reply at all. Why?
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I am just checking back to see how it is going with the radio. Was the code correct? I have been trying to reach out to you but you will not reply at all. Why? It will not cost you any extra if you rate me in a positive way. You see I only get credit unless you do. Just click on one of the happy faces or stars. It only takes a few seconds. Now if I did something wrong, please let me know so I can correct it. Thank you!! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Optional Details
Need a radio code for my dodge caravan navigation Serial number is *****
Me7:30 PM
Hello and welcome to just answer. I can get you that code, but I will need the VIN number of the Caravan in order to get it.
I will wait for your reply.
Chris
Customer7:34 PM
It came from a 2012 Dodge Ram
Me7:37 PM
Ok, but send me the VIN number of the Caravan that it is going into.
Chris
Customer7:39 PM
2D4RN4DG8BR725011
Me7:39 PM
Thanks. I will be right back.
Chris
Me7:43 PM
Ok, found it! The code is 9781. I hope this helps, and if so please don't forget to take a minute and rate my service so I can get credit for this.
Thank you!
Chris
Me8:23 PM
Did the code work?
Me10:09 PM
Hello again, were you able to see if the radio code I sent you worked?
Chris
Me6:01 AM
Good morning! Last night I sent you the code for your RHB radio, but never heard back from you afterwards. What happened?
Chris
Me12:28 PM
Chris
System6:07 PM
Offer proposed: Live discussion via phone. We can have a live discussion via phone to make it easier and faster to get all the information you need., $5
Me2:07 PM
Me1:32 PM
Hello, I am just checking back to see how it is going with the radio. Was the code correct? I have been trying to reach out to you but you will not reply at all. Why? It will not cost you any extra if you rate me in a positive way. You see I only get credit unless you do. Just click on one of the happy faces or stars. It only takes a few seconds. Now if I did something wrong, please let me know so I can correct it.
Thank you!!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I am just checking back to see how it is going with the radio. Was the code correct? I have been trying to reach out to you but you will not reply at all. Why? It will not cost you any extra if you rate me in a positive way. You see I only get credit unless you do. Just click on one of the happy faces or stars. It only takes a few seconds. Now if I did something wrong, please let me know so I can correct it.Thank you!!Chris