Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Can u find exact problem?JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

hi, can u find exact problem?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: If you grantee find the problem I will deal with u
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: First of all I am contact you from a small used car dealer. I have the PT 06 for 3 months still I have problem have P0700, P0882. P0562
JA: Huh?
Customer: Can u tell me the problem?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: May be
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Step one is to confirm your battery is good. After a 6 hour rest of no use, it should have 12.6 volts. While running with the headlights on, wipers, on, and blower on. The voltage should be 13-15 volts. If all those tests pass then we need to move onto the TCM trans control module which you have a code for low voltage. Below are those tests, can you complete those? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris