Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Running light just quit working, but headlights and blinkers

Customer Question

Running light just quit working, but headlights and blinkers and brake lights still work. I don't kno what to do
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well on a random day I started my truck and turn my light switch to running lights and my radio turns on too, well no radio or running lights anymore. When I start it everything works but not my running lights. I need help, cause I got a fix it ticket and I don't want to pay a fortune if it's easy or something,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? The Dodge Mechanic's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Well how can I assure that they will help me completely? I'm not rich and don't have certain tools if they told me to get. Also don't have time to take off work to find out myself from a dealer or shop
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 6 months ago.
What year and model is your Dodge?