I have a 2005 Dodge Truck 1500 5.7 hemi. It just stopped running

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Dodge Truck 1500 5.7 hemi. It just stopped running while I was driving it. it turns over but won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know what's going on. It has gas in it. I just got to work and was driving about 10 mph when I started to pull into a parking spot and the engine quit. all the electrical seems to work. I thought maybe I ran out of gas but that's not the case. It turns over but won't start.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it's something simple yes. But if it's the fuel pump, then no.
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: No, it's been running great. no problems until now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you checked for spark at the spark plugs, when cranking?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No. It happened as I pulled into work. I've only checked fuses.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.
can you check for spark? we need to determine if its a fuel problem or an ignition problem,Tim
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had it towed to a local repair shop.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.