sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: abs

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: abs and break light on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My speedometer and cruise control not working. ABS and Break Light on. Ive replaced all ABS sensors and PCM
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replacing all the abs sensors, transmission speed sensor and pcm
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!No vehicle information was posted but if the ABS light is on and the speedometer doesn't work then you're definitely missing wheel speed signal. If the sensors have been replaced then you either have a wiring problem or possibly the ABS module isn't awake for whatever reason.What year and model is the vehicle?