Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

2004 dodge durange went to replace the brakes and rotors and

Customer Question

2004 dodge durange went to replace the brakes and rotors and emergency brakes need to be changed,
JA: Oh No! Brake problems are the worst. The Dodge Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am looking at the emergency brake shoes and one liner fell off, trying to see how to remove and replace them
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i have it disabled in my house thought would be easy
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: so far stopped to seek advise as ho how to remove and replace
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. I will need your VIN number to ensure I get you accurate information. Thank you!