Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Dodge & Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Where is the fuel filter located on a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan JA:

Customer Question

Where is the fuel filter located on a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have had no problem until tonight...put gas in the it will not start...rolls over but will not fire....if I turn the key to hear the fuel pump, pump and I do this van will start for a few seconds...but runs rough will not stay running
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I believe it is the fuel filter...I need to know where it is located
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: no...have had no problems until tonight
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
Hi..The Fuel Filter is part of the Fuel Pump & the Fuel Pump is in the Fuel TankThe Fuel Tank needs to be lowered to access Fuel Pump / Filterapprx 1.5 hours
did you need replacement procedures?IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
Did you still need info?Please respond or rate my answer
Is there a problem with the answer?did you need more info?