Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300c hemi. Part of the lights on the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300c hemi. Part of the lights on the middle dash have gone out or are intermittent. I don't know if it's related but the two lighter plus are also dead.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. For the power points that are dead can you check those fuses, if okay then check the housing of the socket to see if its ground and the base should be power. If all is good then your component your plugging in has a bad fuse inside the plug. From your image it looks like half of the climate control lighting is working. Can you remove it and check the bulbs. There are 2 models, one with replaceable bulbs and the other not. If yours does not have bulbs you can check and replace then the climate control assembly needs to be replaced. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris