Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

The blue clip connecting the fuel line to the fuel pump is

Customer Question

The blue clip connecting the fuel line to the fuel pump is broke and now gas is leaking
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Dodge Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is there anyway to just replace the clip?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: How hard would it be to replace. If i have to drop the gas tank or lift the bed I can't do it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... What kind of Dodge do you have? And has someone messed with the fuel line because they don't typically leak? Talk soon,Brad