Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Grand Caravan: Sometimes you get in car and it acts as if there

Customer Question

Sometimes you get in car and it acts as if there is no power at all nothing works, door locks gauge light nothing. Putting key in ignition does nothing. Battery checks full charge, no visible coorsion around battery. Put rtickle charge on battery indicated full charge. Triesd an hour later everything acted fine. Driving down road gaiges and lights flickered for a while then worked normal. Got home turned off engine, and everything went dead as soon as ignition key turned to off. Again no lights, electric door locks, everything dead. I'm afraid to try and drive it somewhere else in case it goes dead when I'm driving it. Any suggestions.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. What is the year make and model of the vehicle? Have you tried to jump the vehicle when this happens? Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnosis?
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.
Hello! It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance? Let me know!