-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2005 Ram 2500 PU that the

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2005 Ram 2500 PU that the passenger side parking light do ot work. Brake and turn signals allawork
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have checked the wires, fuses and bulbs but the right side parking lights do not light up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... Have you checked to see if it's getting a 12v signal and ground? If it's not then I attached the wiring diagram, as you will notice the FCM or the Front Control Module sends 12v to the turn signal and if your not getting voltage I would highly suspect it's bad.. It's bolted to the side of the fuse box under the hood with a 4x4 silver cover. The only way to be 100% is to check the codes in the FCM with a scantool. If you need to replace it then you can do it yourself as there is no programming needed.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad