-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Caliber: So I recently bought a 2008 Dodge Caliber with 52000

Customer Question

So I recently bought a 2008 Dodge Caliber with 52000 miles. The check engine light came on a day after and the jeep place here in Italy said these codes showed. P0455, P0456, P0457, P000A, P000B, P0014. What do these mean and how much is this going to cost?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... I can tell you what the codes are but I can't tell you what it will cost for repairs becuase you will need to run the test for each code to determine the issue.. Are you going to be doing the repairs?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm going to car shop on base to fix what I can but our auto skills shop is small.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
What is the VIN number?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
That VIN is invalid.. Can you recheck?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
I attached the codes. The first 3 are EVAP codes and if you don't have a Miller 8404 smoke machine you will not be able to repair these.. They mean you have a leak in your evap emission system and will require special tools to repair..I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
You are very welcome!!And feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..