Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2006 dg ram 1500 Hemi just was rammed by lunatic

Customer Question

***** *****, 2006 dg ram 1500 Hemi just was rammed by lunatic ex on rt side front wheel. ram okay to storage but after idling for a few won't turn over
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the bumper is cracked and bent but after some work doesnt rub.. Wheel bearing will need replacement but shouldn't affect motor or fuel fuel shut off button? inertia switch from being rammed?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.When you say it will not turn over are you saying it will not crank or are you saying it cranks but will not start?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it cranks but will not start it sounds like no fuel.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Okay because it was smacked pretty hard during the collision I would start first with checking the connection at the fuel pump to make sure it was not knock loose. If it checks okay then some testing is going to be needed . If you can can you scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting and post back with the results?