Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

Friend of mine has 2004 dodge p/u 4x4 hemi blowing #20 fuse,

Customer Question

friend of mine has 2004 dodge p/u 4x4 hemi blowing #20 fuse, pulled 53 and 28 fuses didn't help. oh and my name is Rob
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: as soon as you turn the key it blows fuse, before the crank mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not want to use your service she's just there in the castle and you are not what you represent online so refund my money or I will use PayPal to do it
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
I need the vehicle identification number in order to pull a wiring diagram for this circuit. This is the only way to accurately diagnose the problem. You came here for help and that is exactly what I'm trying to do. But if you don't want to help no problem. You may process a refund on your end.