Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My name is ***** *****. I'm having a very hard time getting

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I'm having a very hard time getting to the 2 back bolts of the upper I take manifold. I need to remove it because I need to replace a fuel injector. I'm getting a P0206 code.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it really. I need to get out those 2 back bolts and have tried everything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. What is the year, model and engine of the vehicle you are working on? Chris