Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I had code p2110 on 2005 dodge 1500, 5.7. I replaced the throttle

Customer Question

I had code p2110 on 2005 dodge 1500, 5.7. I replaced the throttle body which is this code and it even says it is now fixed, no longer coded, however I still just get a turning of the engine at start without the engine starting. Like no fuel getting there
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no that is all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was driving down the road and it just lost power when I got the p2110 code. It tried to fire up a couple of times but would not.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you replaced the throttle body, did you do a ETC relearn on it?
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
Are you still here?