-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My name is ***** ***** and I'm trying to figure out how do

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I'm trying to figure out how do I replace the fuel filter on a dodge Cummings truck it's a 2004 model ,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The truck cuts off going down the road, mostly interstate. It just happened again and now it won't crank add all time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: If I gave you my phone number could you call me
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It didn't let me pay $18 I had to pay $28
but I did that
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know what I'm doing now, I'm not great the this web stuff.
I'm I just waiting on someone to reply now?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... To replace the fuel filter all you need to do is remove the fuel filter top then pull the filter out and install new filter with new O ring on lid. Bump the key and let the lift pump run for 15 sec then start it which will prime the filter.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can u call me
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just payed $28.
doses that not cover it or do I have to pay more???
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  -Brad- replied 9 months ago.
Your question was How to replace the fuel filter, I answered it but to call would be another charge.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Expert:  -Brad- replied 9 months ago.
Don't forget to RATE before leaving the site.. Have a great evening,Brad