-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Have 2007 dodge ram 3500 6.7 that has 68rfe trans

Customer Question

***** ***** have 2007 dodge ram 3500 6.7 that has 68rfe trans it shiftsxat 3500 in every gear has no elec shift nor tow haul function code p0871 help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It blew trans fuse underhood after it started this issue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... The codes you have is P0871-OD PRESSURE SWITCH RATIONALITY. I attached the diagnostics so you can follow it to find the issue... I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad