Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

Ram 1500: I'm mickael I live in France and I own a

Customer Question

Hello
I'm mickael
I live in France and I own a 2004 dodge ram
I research the procedure to reprogram a controlling Antilock Brake with DRB3.
mine was a short circuit so I replaced
thank you
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
dodge ram 1500 5'7 2004
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 10 months ago.
Hello Mickael,My name is ***** ***** the procedure to program your new CAB module with tire size and rear axle type/ratio.Turn the ignition off.Replace the CAB.With the DRBIIIt, check the Tire Size and Rear Axle Type.If the DRBIIIt display’s the Tire size and Axle ratio, use the DRBIIIt select: MISCthen MODULE REPLACEMENT.If the DRBIIIt does not display Tire Size and Rear Axle Type, use the DRBIIIt select:MISC then SET PINION FACTOR.Inspect rear tires to determine tire sizes.Note: If the vehicle does not have production size tires listed on the DRBIIItmenu screen, install Production Size tires on the vehicle.Determine which rear axle type, not the axle ratio, is used on this vehicle.NOTE: To identify the proper axle on the vehicle, refer to ComponentLocation in Chassis Diagnostic Procedures or Service Information onMDS2.Ignition on, engine not running.With the DRBIIIt, program the correct tire size and rear axle type.Road test the vehicle above 40 mph for at least two minutes. Check for any DTC’s.
Hi,I am just checking if you get my answer.Thanks