Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

Chuck 2000 dodge has no fire to plugs. it has been that after

Customer Question

chuck 2000 dodge has no fire to plugs. it has been that after you drive it and turn it off it will not crank for a couple of hours now not at all
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: truck is*****and will not engage any longer once truck cranks it runs perfect no misses no loss of power
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. This no spark condition is caused by a bad camshaft position sensor, crank shaft position sensor or bad ignition coil. All three of these are very common on this engine. They can go bad once they warm up. They can and will start working once again the cool down.
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.
Hello! It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance? Let me know!