Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Can't turn off the antitheft device lights flash often on the

Customer Question

Can't turn off the antitheft device lights flash often on the whole time even with truck running
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I guess let him know there was a GPS installed into the truck on all electronics door locks headlights taillights would not work and less you had to KEY in but I'm thinking the GPS has something to do with it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... What kind of Dodge do you have? What is your VIN number?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 slt