Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

My dodge is loost power JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

My dodge is loost power
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Black smoke also and that is it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a 2008 dodge 3500 diesel just got it but I am javing isuess has no rpm or power, also is doing black smoke. Everything seems fine when I star it but then it does not have power when I change to D
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... Have you dropped the exhaust to see if it runs better? What codes does it have? Talk soon,Brad