Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

2011 ram diesel new egr still getting codep2bac JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

2011 ram diesel new egr still getting codep2bac
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am a repair shop new tothis diesel stuff can reset cde ,did not have much soot upstream to cooler
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... What other codes does it have? Also have you updated the ECM and CCN to the latest software?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it had other codes but since replacing egr only the one no to your last 2 questions
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
This is just an information code.. You will need to repair all other active codes before the P2BAC will erase... Do you have a Witech scantool?