Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

What causes the passenger side front window to roll down but

Customer Question

what causes the passenger side front window to roll down but not up?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes and the passenger back will not go up or down both of the problems started at the same time
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. This problem is usually caused by a bad power window switch, bad ground or a wiring issue going to the power window motor or window switch. If you send me your VIN I can pull some wiring diagrams and help you pinpoint the root cause..