-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My key fobs have stop working I have put in new batteries in

Customer Question

My key fobs have stop working I have put in new batteries in both of them and they still do not. What else can I do with out going to a dealership?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fobs will not lock or unlock or start the truck the horn blows anytime you unlock the truck. The truck is a 2011 1500 Longhorn addition
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... If both keys have quit then you very likely have an issue with the WIN module which talks to the remotes.. And without a scantool to see what codes are in it you will not be able to repair this issue... I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad