Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs

My delay wipers don't work on my 3013 ram 1500. high and low

Customer Question

my delay wipers don't work on my 3013 ram 1500. high and low work fine
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes the only w
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: they only swipe once when I switch it to intermittent then nothing
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Anytime there is a problem with the wiper system the system should detect it and set and store a fault code, in order to be able to determine what is causing your wiper issue we need to start first with having the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you with this.