Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I am looking to purchase a dodge, and see that it has a broken

Customer Question

I am looking to purchase a dodge, and see that it has a broken Alternator bracket. it's a 2005 dodge caravan. I am curiosu as to the cost to repair and of course, if it's worth it
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: that's all I am aware of
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Is this a caravan or grand caravan?What liter engine?