-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Sometimes but every day. My dodge neon (automatic) doesn't

Customer Question

Sometimes but every day. My dodge neon (automatic) doesn't want to engage right away. The engine revsubmission till "CHUNK!" Then it seems to work normally. This only happens when pulling out from stop signs and parking lots.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I also noticed a loud "chunk" sound once when making a sharp turn at slow speed.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That's it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... Sounds like it either low on fluid or your pump is going out.. WHat codes do you have?